News in Brief
More Than 1,800 Buses Recalled
The parent company of High Point, N.C.-based Thomas Built Buses says more than 1,800 buses manufactured last year are being recalled to repair a faulty engine clamp. Parent company Daimler Trucks North America said a bolt included in the clamp assembly may break when subjected to stress. The recall affects buses equipped with Cummins Inc. engines that were built between Sept. 1 and Dec. 31 of last year.
Vol. 31, Issue 07, Page 4
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Diverse Learners Teacher
- AUSL, Chicago, IL
- Founding Principal, Charter School
- OLD STURBRIDGE VILLAGE, INC., Sturbridge, MA
- Faculty, pre-school, international school
- Scholastica, Dhaka, Dh, Bangladesh
- Neuhaus Education Center, Bellaire, TX
- Superintendent, Cedar Rapids Community School District
- Cedar Rapids Community School District, Cedar Rapids, IA