News in Brief
More Than 1,800 Buses Recalled
The parent company of High Point, N.C.-based Thomas Built Buses says more than 1,800 buses manufactured last year are being recalled to repair a faulty engine clamp. Parent company Daimler Trucks North America said a bolt included in the clamp assembly may break when subjected to stress. The recall affects buses equipped with Cummins Inc. engines that were built between Sept. 1 and Dec. 31 of last year.
Vol. 31, Issue 07, Page 4
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent, South Orange & Maplewood
- The School District of South Orange & Maplewood, Maplewood, NJ
- Research Fellow - Education
- PPIC, San Francisco, CA
- Senior Director, Professional Development Product Management
- The College Board, New York, NY
- Superintendent, Somerville Public Schools
- Somerville Public Schools, Somerville, MA
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY