News in Brief
More Than 1,800 Buses Recalled
The parent company of High Point, N.C.-based Thomas Built Buses says more than 1,800 buses manufactured last year are being recalled to repair a faulty engine clamp. Parent company Daimler Trucks North America said a bolt included in the clamp assembly may break when subjected to stress. The recall affects buses equipped with Cummins Inc. engines that were built between Sept. 1 and Dec. 31 of last year.
Vol. 31, Issue 07, Page 4
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Superintendent of Catholic Schools
- The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Washington, Washington, DC
- Invitation to Teaching Professionals to Score edTPA
- Pearson, US
- K12 Teacher
- Cuixmala School, Mexico
- Coordinator of Connected Learning
- Center Grove Community School Corporation, Greenwood, IN
- Superintendent of Schools
- Oak Creek- Franklin Jt. School District, Oak Creek, WI