News in Brief
More Than 1,800 Buses Recalled
The parent company of High Point, N.C.-based Thomas Built Buses says more than 1,800 buses manufactured last year are being recalled to repair a faulty engine clamp. Parent company Daimler Trucks North America said a bolt included in the clamp assembly may break when subjected to stress. The recall affects buses equipped with Cummins Inc. engines that were built between Sept. 1 and Dec. 31 of last year.
Vol. 31, Issue 07, Page 4
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- High School Principal
- Unionvile-Chadds Ford School District, Kennett Square, PA
- Director, Adult and Career Education
- The School District of Lee County, Fort Myers, FL
- Middle School Teachers - $125K Salary
- The Equity Project (TEP) Charter School, New York, NY
- High School Physics Teacher
- The International Eduator (TIE), Major cities worldwide, In, United Kingdom
- Jefferson County Public Schools WV, Charles Town, WV