News in Brief
More Than 1,800 Buses Recalled
The parent company of High Point, N.C.-based Thomas Built Buses says more than 1,800 buses manufactured last year are being recalled to repair a faulty engine clamp. Parent company Daimler Trucks North America said a bolt included in the clamp assembly may break when subjected to stress. The recall affects buses equipped with Cummins Inc. engines that were built between Sept. 1 and Dec. 31 of last year.
Vol. 31, Issue 07, Page 4
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Principal Highland Park High School
- Township High School District #113, IL
- Boston Public Schools, Boston, MA
- K-12 NEA Science Teachers Wanted for NGSS Curriculum Project. Earn $15k!
- BetterLesson, US
- Assistant Professor of Education: Educational Leadership/Teacher Leadership
- Maryville University, MO
- Durham Public Schools, Durham, NC