Autism Law Provides Millions for Research
President Barack Obama has signed legislation that will allow research about autism to continue for the next three years. The Combating Autism Reauthorization Act of 2011 will provide $231 million for autism-related research, preserving spending levels set in the original 2006 law. The research would build on improvements in such areas as autism screening and the...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- 9-12 Science Teacher (Emphasis in Physical Science) #345
- Nye County School District, Pahrump, NV
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Chief Schools Officer - International Baccalaureate (IB)
- International Baccalaureate, Bethesda, MD
- Superintendent of Schools
- Orleans Parish School District, New Orleans, LA