News in Brief
Autism Law Provides Millions for Research
President Barack Obama has signed legislation that will allow research about autism to continue for the next three years. The Combating Autism Reauthorization Act of 2011 will provide $231 million for autism-related research, preserving spending levels set in the original 2006 law. The research would build on improvements in such areas as autism screening and the identification of autism-susceptibility genes.
Vol. 31, Issue 07, Page 4
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent of Schools
- Greenburgh Central School District, Hartsdale, NY
- Chief Program Officer
- Washington STEM, Seattle, WA
- Senior Programs Manager (Customer Loyalty)
- Northwest Evaluation Association, Multiple Locations
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Executive Director of Business Services
- Hacienda La Puente Unified School District, CA