News in Brief
Autism Law Provides Millions for Research
President Barack Obama has signed legislation that will allow research about autism to continue for the next three years. The Combating Autism Reauthorization Act of 2011 will provide $231 million for autism-related research, preserving spending levels set in the original 2006 law. The research would build on improvements in such areas as autism screening and the identification of autism-susceptibility genes.
Vol. 31, Issue 07, Page 4
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY
- Glenbrook North High School, Glenview, IL
- Executive Director
- Sturgis Charter Public School, Multiple Locations
- Superintendent of Schools
- Ashburnham-Westminster Regional Schools, Ashburnham, MA
- Headmaster, K-8
- Jackson Hole Classical Academy, Jackson Hole, WY