News in Brief
Autism Law Provides Millions for Research
President Barack Obama has signed legislation that will allow research about autism to continue for the next three years. The Combating Autism Reauthorization Act of 2011 will provide $231 million for autism-related research, preserving spending levels set in the original 2006 law. The research would build on improvements in such areas as autism screening and the identification of autism-susceptibility genes.
Vol. 31, Issue 07, Page 4
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Big Lake School District, Big Lake, MN, Big Lake, MN
- Talent Recruiter
- Roaring Fork School DIstrict, Glenwood Springs, CO
- Modern & Classical Languages Department Chair
- New Trier Township High School District 203, Winnetka, IL
- Superintendent of Schools
- Council Rock School District (Pennsylvania), Newtown, PA
- Chief Information Officer and Special Projects Manager
- Randolph Public Schools, MA