News in Brief
Autism Law Provides Millions for Research
President Barack Obama has signed legislation that will allow research about autism to continue for the next three years. The Combating Autism Reauthorization Act of 2011 will provide $231 million for autism-related research, preserving spending levels set in the original 2006 law. The research would build on improvements in such areas as autism screening and the identification of autism-susceptibility genes.
Vol. 31, Issue 07, Page 4
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Plainfield Director of Special Services
- New England School Development Council, Meriden, NH
- Durham Public Schools, Durham, NC
- Supervisor, Secondary Literacy Instruction
- Montgomery County Public Schools, MD
- Principal Highland Park High School
- Township High School District #113, IL