McGraw-Hill Plans To Split Off Ed. Unit
The McGraw-Hill Cos., one of the nation’s largest providers of education content, is searching for a new leader for its education business after its board approved splitting the company into two public businesses, one focused on education and...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- K-12 Teachers
- The International Educator, Multiple Locations
- Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction
- Lake Forest School District 67 & 115, Lake Forest, IL