News in Brief
18 States Changed Tenure Laws
At least 18 states have approved laws affecting teacher tenure and the granting of continuing contracts so far this year, according to a new report by the Education Commission of the States. In many of those states, the changes have made it more difficult to obtain job protections or required teacher performance evaluations in decisions to grant tenure.
Vol. 31, Issue 02, Page 4
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- International Schools First Ever iFair
- International Schools Services, Multiple Locations
- Superintendent, Lexington Public Schools
- Lexington Public Schools, Lexington, MA
- Director II-Sudent Support Services
- Deer Valley Unified School District, Phoenix, AZ
- Superintendent, South Orange & Maplewood
- The School District of South Orange & Maplewood, Maplewood, NJ
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY