News in Brief
Ind. Eyes First School Takeover
Indiana schools chief Tony Bennett last week recommended the state’s first takeover of a troubled public school, targeting a high school in Gary. A 1999 law allows the state to intervene if a school has not improved its test scores after five years on probation.
Vol. 31, Issue 02, Page 4
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- International Schools First Ever iFair
- International Schools Services, Multiple Locations
- Director II-Sudent Support Services
- Deer Valley Unified School District, Phoenix, AZ
- Superintendent, Lexington Public Schools
- Lexington Public Schools, Lexington, MA
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY
- Tennessee State Teacher Fellows Program Director
- Hope Street Group, TN