News in Brief
Ind. Eyes First School Takeover
Indiana schools chief Tony Bennett last week recommended the state’s first takeover of a troubled public school, targeting a high school in Gary. A 1999 law allows the state to intervene if a school has not improved its test scores after five years on probation.
Vol. 31, Issue 02, Page 4
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Round Rock ISD, Round Rock, TX
- Christ the King Preparatory School, NJ
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda
- Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, VA
- Regional Area Partner
- Focus EduVation, US