News in Brief
Ind. Eyes First School Takeover
Indiana schools chief Tony Bennett last week recommended the state’s first takeover of a troubled public school, targeting a high school in Gary. A 1999 law allows the state to intervene if a school has not improved its test scores after five years on probation.
Vol. 31, Issue 02, Page 4
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Park City School District, Park City, UT
- High School Physics Teacher
- The International Educator (TIE), Major cities worldwide, In, United Kingdom
- Online Career Fair - Clark County School District
- Clark County School District, Las Vegas, NV
- Director of Professional Services
- Engaging Schools, Inc., Cambridge, MA
- Director of John C. Dunham STEM Partnership School
- Aurora University, Aurora, IL