News in Brief
Blogging Teacher Reinstated
Pennsylvania English teacher Natalie Munroe, who was suspended over personal blog posts in which she referred to students as disengaged, lazy whiners, was reinstated last week. Officials with Central Bucks East High School said that Ms. Munroe had a legal right to her job, but that dozens of students had asked to be kept out of her classes.
Vol. 30, Issue 37, Page 6
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Eugene School District 4J, Eugene, OR
- School Based Therapist
- Okanogan Behavioral HealthCare, Omak, WA
- Principal - Secondary (Pool)
- Jefferson County Public Schools, Golden, CO
- Program Officer, Teacher Development
- Knowles Science Teaching Foundation, Moorestown, NJ
- Southeast Polk Community School District, Pleasant Hill, IA