News in Brief
Blogging Teacher Reinstated
Pennsylvania English teacher Natalie Munroe, who was suspended over personal blog posts in which she referred to students as disengaged, lazy whiners, was reinstated last week. Officials with Central Bucks East High School said that Ms. Munroe had a legal right to her job, but that dozens of students had asked to be kept out of her classes.
Vol. 30, Issue 37, Page 6
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Qualified KG or Elementary Classroom Teacher
- The International School Of Choueifat Manama, Bahrain, Manama, Bahrain
- Director of Technology
- St. Paul's School for Girls, Brooklandville, MD
- Director of College Counseling
- Augusta Preparatory Day School, Martinez, GA
- Director of Auxiliary Programming
- Lovett School, Atlanta, GA
- Director of Information Technology
- Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School, Rockville, MD