News in Brief
TFA Gets Boost from Walton
The Walton Family Foundation has announced that it will give $49.5 million to Teach For America over three years, making the foundation the single largest private donor to the nonprofit organization to date. The money will help double the number of TFA corps members placed in schools each year, to 15,000 by 2015, the foundation said.
Vol. 30, Issue 37, Page 6
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Educational Administrator
- YWCA El Paso del Norte, El Paso, TX
- Superintendent, Lexington Public Schools
- Lexington Public Schools, Lexington, MA
- Tennessee State Teacher Fellows Program Director
- Hope Street Group, TN
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY
- International Schools First Ever iFair
- International Schools Services, Multiple Locations