News in Brief
TFA Gets Boost from Walton
The Walton Family Foundation has announced that it will give $49.5 million to Teach For America over three years, making the foundation the single largest private donor to the nonprofit organization to date. The money will help double the number of TFA corps members placed in schools each year, to 15,000 by 2015, the foundation said.
Vol. 30, Issue 37, Page 6
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent, Lexington Public Schools
- Lexington Public Schools, Lexington, MA
- Director, Post-Secondary Workforce Readiness Program
- Aurora Public Schools, Aurora, CO
- Superintendent, Somerville Public Schools
- Somerville Public Schools, Somerville, MA
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY
- Maryhaven Center of Hope, Port Jefferson Station, NY