News in Brief
TFA Gets Boost from Walton
The Walton Family Foundation has announced that it will give $49.5 million to Teach For America over three years, making the foundation the single largest private donor to the nonprofit organization to date. The money will help double the number of TFA corps members placed in schools each year, to 15,000 by 2015, the foundation said.
Vol. 30, Issue 37, Page 6
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Executive Director
- Charter School NYC, New York, NY
- Darien, CT Superintendent of Schools
- NESDEC, Darien, CT
- Superintendent Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Coordinator of Connected Learning
- Center Grove Community School Corporation, Greenwood, IN
- Senior Associate
- Great Schools Partnership, Portland, ME