News in Brief
Wis. Union Law Takes Effect
Wisconsin's law limiting collective bargaining for teachers and other public workers took effect June 29, a few weeks after the state Supreme Court concluded that lawmakers did not break the state's open-meeting laws when they approved the measure.
Vol. 30, Issue 36, Page 4
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Middle School Director
- Greensboro Day School, Greensboro, NC
- Director, Psychometrics & Statistics
- COLLIER COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS, Naples, FL
- Program Manager
- Institute for Educational Advancement, Pasadena, CA
- Head of School
- Saint James School, Montgomery, AL
- Spanish Teacher
- Adams County School District 50, Westminster, CO