News in Brief
Wis. Union Law Takes Effect
Wisconsin's law limiting collective bargaining for teachers and other public workers took effect June 29, a few weeks after the state Supreme Court concluded that lawmakers did not break the state's open-meeting laws when they approved the measure.
Vol. 30, Issue 36, Page 4
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Superintendent Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- High School Principal, Chicago Public Schools
- AUSL, Chicago, IL
- Invitation to Teaching Professionals to Score edTPA
- Pearson, US
- DIRECTOR OF EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION
- Mississippi Department of Education, Jackson, MS
- Superintendent of Catholic Schools
- The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Washington, Washington, DC