Wis. Union Law Takes Effect
Wisconsin's law limiting collective bargaining for teachers and other public workers took effect June 29, a few weeks after the state Supreme Court concluded that lawmakers did not break the state's open-meeting laws when they approved the measure.
Vol. 30, Issue 36, Page 4
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Round Rock ISD, Round Rock, TX
- Amargosa Valley Elementary School, Amargosa Valley, NV
- Christ the King Preparatory School, NJ
- Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, VA
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda