News in Brief
Wis. Union Law Takes Effect
Wisconsin's law limiting collective bargaining for teachers and other public workers took effect June 29, a few weeks after the state Supreme Court concluded that lawmakers did not break the state's open-meeting laws when they approved the measure.
Vol. 30, Issue 36, Page 4
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Multiple Positions
- Jersey City Public Schools, Jersey City, NJ
- Program Officer, Teacher Development
- Knowles Science Teaching Foundation, Moorestown, NJ
- Head of School
- Saint James School, Montgomery, AL
- Director of Operations (Spanish Fluency Required)
- Ascend Learning, Brooklyn, NY
- Middle School Director
- Greensboro Day School, Greensboro, NC