News in Brief
Wis. Union Law Takes Effect
Wisconsin's law limiting collective bargaining for teachers and other public workers took effect June 29, a few weeks after the state Supreme Court concluded that lawmakers did not break the state's open-meeting laws when they approved the measure.
Vol. 30, Issue 36, Page 4
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Lake Forest School District, Felton, DE
- High School Principal
- Harrisonburg City Public Schools, VA
- Accomack County Public Schools, Accomac, VA
- Ridgefield Public Schools, Ridgefield, CT
- Principal at Northridge High School
- Tuscaloosa City Schools, Tuscaloosa, AL