D.C. Cheating Probe Expands
The U.S. Department of Education has joined an investigation into allegations of cheating related to big gains in the District of Columbia schools' standardized test scores, according to the D.C. inspector general. Schools Chancellor Kaya Henderson requested the investigation after
reported more than 100 schools had high rates of erasures on exams.
Vol. 30, Issue 36, Page 4
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Assistant Professor of Educational Administration
- Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, MS
- English Teacher
- MVCSD, Mount Vernon, NY
- Benilde-St. Margaret's, St. Louis Park, MN
- Superintendent of Schools - SAU 9
- SAU 9 - Conway, NH, Conway, NH