News in Brief
D.C. Cheating Probe Expands
The U.S. Department of Education has joined an investigation into allegations of cheating related to big gains in the District of Columbia schools' standardized test scores, according to the D.C. inspector general. Schools Chancellor Kaya Henderson requested the investigation after USA Today reported more than 100 schools had high rates of erasures on exams.
Vol. 30, Issue 36, Page 4
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Head of School
- Saint James School, Montgomery, AL
- Director of Operations (Spanish Fluency Required)
- Ascend Learning, Brooklyn, NY
- Program Officer, Teacher Development
- Knowles Science Teaching Foundation, Moorestown, NJ
- Middle School Director
- Greensboro Day School, Greensboro, NC
- Office Assistant
- Bell Shore Florist, CA