News in Brief
D.C. Cheating Probe Expands
The U.S. Department of Education has joined an investigation into allegations of cheating related to big gains in the District of Columbia schools' standardized test scores, according to the D.C. inspector general. Schools Chancellor Kaya Henderson requested the investigation after USA Today reported more than 100 schools had high rates of erasures on exams.
Vol. 30, Issue 36, Page 4
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Kindergarten teacher
- Saint Sophia School, Holladay, UT
- Online Career Fair - Clark County School District
- Clark County School District, Las Vegas, NV
- Director, Professional Development Curriculum Design & Development
- Northwest Evaluation Association, Portland, OR
- Middle School Teachers - $125K Salary
- The Equity Project (TEP) Charter School, New York, NY
- Deputy Chief Academic Supports Officer
- School District of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA