News in Brief
D.C. Cheating Probe Expands
The U.S. Department of Education has joined an investigation into allegations of cheating related to big gains in the District of Columbia schools' standardized test scores, according to the D.C. inspector general. Schools Chancellor Kaya Henderson requested the investigation after USA Today reported more than 100 schools had high rates of erasures on exams.
Vol. 30, Issue 36, Page 4
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Director of Information Technology
- Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School, Rockville, MD
- Director of College Counseling
- Augusta Preparatory Day School, Martinez, GA
- Director of Auxiliary Programming
- Lovett School, Atlanta, GA
- Project Manager, First the Seed Foundation Educational Programs
- First the Seed Foundation, VA
- Qualified KG or Elementary Classroom Teacher
- The International School Of Choueifat Manama, Bahrain, Manama, Bahrain