"Victimization, Aggression, and Visits to the School Nurse for Somatic Complaints, Illnesses, and Physical Injuries"
A study published in the May issue of Pediatrics shows both bullies and their victims are more likely than other students to show up in the school nurse’s office—not just for bruises, but also for somatic illnesses such as headaches, joint pain, stomach...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Round Rock ISD, Round Rock, TX
- Christ the King Preparatory School, NJ
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda
- Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, VA
- Regional Area Partner
- Focus EduVation, US