Dallas Chief Moves to Georgia
Dallas schools chief Michael Hinojosa has been hired as superintendent of Georgia's second-largest district, the 100,000-student Cobb County schools, based in Marietta. Mr. Hinojosa, who headed the 150,000-student Dallas district for six years, takes up his new post on July 1. Dallas' chief financial officer, Alan King, has been chosen to serve as...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- English Teacher
- MVCSD, Mount Vernon, NY
- Senior Curriculum Developer and Trainer
- Institute For Curriculum Services, San Francisco, CA
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Assistant Professor of Educational Administration
- Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, MS
- Executive Director
- Doctors Charter School, Miami Shores, FL