Double-Dipping Teachers Face Take-Home-Pay Cut
A new state law will take a big bite out of the paychecks of educators who retired and then returned to work in New Mexico schools while continuing to receive their pensions. The practice, known as double-dipping, has drawn attention nationwide as states cut school spending...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ
- Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction
- Lake Forest School District 67 & 115, Lake Forest, IL
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations
- Assistant/Associate Professor, Literacy
- Regis University, Denver, CO