"An Appeal to All Americans"
A report by the National Commission on Civic Investment in Public Education calls on the nation's 19,000 community-based public education assistance organizations to better channel their resources to help schools cope with dwindling public funding.
Such groups include booster clubs, parent-teacher groups, high school alumni associations, and scholarship funds.
The report describes what districts, prospective donors, and the public can expect from them.
Vol. 30, Issue 33, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Glenbrook North High School, Glenview, IL
- Dean of Students
- Diman Regional Vocational-Technical High School, Fall River, MA
- Chief Information Officer and Special Projects Manager
- Randolph Public Schools, MA
- Executive Director
- Aspen Academy, Savage, MN
- Superintendent of Schools
- Fremont County School District #14, Ethete, WY