"An Appeal to All Americans"
A report by the National Commission on Civic Investment in Public Education calls on the nation's 19,000 community-based public education assistance organizations to better channel their resources to help schools cope with dwindling public funding.
Such groups include booster clubs, parent-teacher groups, high school alumni associations, and scholarship funds.
The report describes what districts, prospective donors, and the public can expect from them.
Vol. 30, Issue 33, Page 5
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda
- Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, VA
- Round Rock ISD, Round Rock, TX
- Elementary Principal Madarin Dual Language Program
- Bellevue School District, Bellevue, WA
- Christ the King Preparatory School, NJ