"An Appeal to All Americans"
A report by the National Commission on Civic Investment in Public Education calls on the nation's 19,000 community-based public education assistance organizations to better channel their resources to help schools cope with dwindling public funding.
Such groups include booster clubs, parent-teacher groups, high school alumni associations, and scholarship funds.
The report describes what districts, prospective donors, and the public can expect from them.
Vol. 30, Issue 33, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Director of Technology
- St. Paul's School for Girls, Brooklandville, MD
- Qualified KG or Elementary Classroom Teacher
- The International School Of Choueifat Manama, Bahrain, Manama, Bahrain
- Director of Auxiliary Programming
- Lovett School, Atlanta, GA
- Project Manager, First the Seed Foundation Educational Programs
- First the Seed Foundation, VA
- Director of College Counseling
- Augusta Preparatory Day School, Martinez, GA