"An Appeal to All Americans"
A report by the National Commission on Civic Investment in Public Education calls on the nation's 19,000 community-based public education assistance organizations to better channel their resources to help schools cope with dwindling public funding.
Such groups include booster clubs, parent-teacher groups, high school alumni associations, and scholarship funds.
The report describes what districts, prospective donors, and the public can expect from them.
Vol. 30, Issue 33, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Diverse Learners Teacher
- AUSL, Chicago, IL
- Roaring Fork School DIstrict, Carbondale, CO
- Superintendent, Cedar Rapids Community School District
- Cedar Rapids Community School District, Cedar Rapids, IA
- Neuhaus Education Center, Bellaire, TX
- Faculty, pre-school, international school
- Scholastica, Dhaka, Dh, Bangladesh