"Middle School Mathematics Professional Development Impact Study"
Even intensive and well-designed professional development in a particular subject, such as mathematics, may not pay dividends in the classroom, a federally financed study ...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Superintendent of Schools
- Orleans Parish School District, New Orleans, LA
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- Diversity Hiring Fair
- The Potomac SChool, Mclean, VA
- High School Principal
- New Albany Plain Local Schools, New Albany, OH
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA