News in Brief
Gov. Cuomo Proposes Tougher Evaluations
New York Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo is proposing tougher criteria to evaluate teachers, including greater use of student test scores, more rigorous observation in the classroom, and a higher bar to gain an overall positive rating. The teacher-evaluation system would replace the seniority-based system used in layoffs.
Vol. 30, Issue 32, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Superintendent Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Senior Associate
- Great Schools Partnership, Portland, ME
- Darien, CT Superintendent of Schools
- NESDEC, Darien, CT
- Superintendent of Catholic Schools
- The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Washington, Washington, DC
- Executive Director
- Charter School NYC, New York, NY