School Improvement Grants
"A Portrait of School Improvement Grantees"
More than 70 percent of schools participating in the federal School Improvement Grant program are using the relatively flexible option known as “transformation” to make academic upgrades, according to an analysis of the...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Regional Area Partner
- Focus EduVation, US
- Amargosa Valley Elementary School, Amargosa Valley, NV
- Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, VA
- Christ the King Preparatory School, NJ
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda