Beverages at School
"Wide Availability of High-Calorie Beverages in U.S. Elementary Schools"
High-calorie beverages and other drinks not favored by federal nutritional guidelines appear to be widely available in public elementary schools, a study in next month's Archives of Pediatrics & Adolescent Medicine ...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction
- Lake Forest School District 67 & 115, Lake Forest, IL
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- Elementary Principal
- Forest Grove School District, Forest Grove, OR
- Assistant/Associate Professor, Literacy
- Regis University, Denver, CO
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ