Beverages at School
"Wide Availability of High-Calorie Beverages in U.S. Elementary Schools"
High-calorie beverages and other drinks not favored by federal nutritional guidelines appear to be widely available in public elementary schools, a study in next month's Archives of Pediatrics & Adolescent Medicine ...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Associate Director of Marketing & Business Development
- Generation Ready, New York, NY
- Notre Dame Cristo Rey High School, Lawrence, MA
- Flagler County Public Schools, Bunnell, FL
- Lawrence Family Development Charter School, Lawrence, MA
- 3rd Grade Teacher
- New Hope Academy Charter School, Brooklyn, NY