Wake County, N.C., Given 'Accredited Warned' Status
Auditors from the accrediting agency AdvancedED have placed the 143,000-student Wake County, N.C., school district on “accredited warned” status and issued an unsparing assessment of who should take the blame for the community uproar over changes to the...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Chief Schools Officer - International Baccalaureate (IB)
- International Baccalaureate, Bethesda, MD
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- Superintendent of Schools
- Orleans Parish School District, New Orleans, LA
- Randolph, MA Superintendent
- NESDEC, Randolph, MA
- Upper School Principal
- Gulliver Schools, Pinecrest, FL