Idaho Gov. Signs Merit Pay, Collective Bargaining Bills
A week after Wisconsin officials approved a law to limit collective bargaining for teachers, Idaho Gov. C.L. "Butch" Otter signed into law a similar measure, one that drew...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda
- Amargosa Valley Elementary School, Amargosa Valley, NV
- Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, VA
- Round Rock ISD, Round Rock, TX
- Regional Area Partner
- Focus EduVation, US