Study Says Communities in Schools Model Prevents Dropouts
"Communities in Schools National Evaluation"
A comprehensive, five-year study of Communities in Schools, an organization that enlists outside help to infuse a range of counseling, academic, and health services in schools, has found that its educational model can be effective in helping to prevent...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Assistant/Associate Professor, Literacy
- Regis University, Denver, CO
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations
- Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction
- Lake Forest School District 67 & 115, Lake Forest, IL
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- Elementary Principal
- Forest Grove School District, Forest Grove, OR