"Hunger in Our Schools: Share Our Strength's Teacher's Report"
About 65 percent of K-8 teachers say children in their classrooms regularly come to school hungry, according to a nationwide survey of 638 elementary...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations
- K-12 Teachers
- The International Educator, Multiple Locations
- Elementary Principal
- Forest Grove School District, Forest Grove, OR
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ