"More to Do, But Less Capacity to Do It: States' Progress in Implementing the Recovery Act Education Reforms"
As states work to implement education reforms as part of the 2009 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, their progress may be halted or slowed in 2012 because of lingering financial difficulties, according to a new report by the Center on Education Policy ...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Amargosa Valley Elementary School, Amargosa Valley, NV
- Round Rock ISD, Round Rock, TX
- Roaring Fork School District, Carbondale, CO
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda
- Charter School Director (Head of School)
- International Preparatory Academy, Detroit, MI