Michigan State Launches Math-Science Institute
Michigan State University is expanding its efforts to improve math and science education by creating a new research center. The Institute for Research on Mathematics and Science Education, announced last week, will bring together “top scholars” in science and education and facilitate projects to tackle student-learning challenges from kindergarten through college, according to a press release. Initial research will focus on math, biology, and physics in grades 7-12 and...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction
- Lake Forest School District 67 & 115, Lake Forest, IL
- Assistant/Associate Professor, Literacy
- Regis University, Denver, CO
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ