News in Brief
Michigan State Launches Math-Science Institute
Michigan State University is expanding its efforts to improve math and science education by creating a new research center. The Institute for Research on Mathematics and Science Education, announced last week, will bring together “top scholars” in science and education and facilitate projects to tackle student-learning challenges from kindergarten through college, according to a press release. Initial research will focus on math, biology, and physics in grades 7-12 and at the college level.
Vol. 30, Issue 10, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Assistant Superintendent, Human Resources
- Arlington Public Schools, Arlington, VA
- Director, Professional Development Curriculum Design & Development
- Northwest Evaluation Association, Portland, OR
- Blended High School Principal in NC
- Rocky Mount Prep, Rocky Mount, NC
- Senior Programs Manager (Customer Loyalty)
- Northwest Evaluation Association, Multiple Locations
- Executive Director of Business Services
- Hacienda La Puente Unified School District, CA