News in Brief
Michigan State Launches Math-Science Institute
Michigan State University is expanding its efforts to improve math and science education by creating a new research center. The Institute for Research on Mathematics and Science Education, announced last week, will bring together “top scholars” in science and education and facilitate projects to tackle student-learning challenges from kindergarten through college, according to a press release. Initial research will focus on math, biology, and physics in grades 7-12 and at the college level.
Vol. 30, Issue 10, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Current Superintendent Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Head of School
- Triangle Associates, Pottersville, NJ
- Katonah-Lewisboro School District, Katonah, NY
- Township High School District 113, Highland Park, IL
- Superintendent of Schools
- Winchester School Committee, Winchester, MA