News in Brief
Rhode Island Considers 2-Tiered Diploma System
Rhode Island's top education officials are considering a two-tiered high school graduation system that would reward the state's top students with a special diploma from the state board of education. Most students would continue to receive diplomas from their local school systems.
Vol. 30, Issue 10, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Scale Your Impact. Lead a Portfolio of Cleveland Schools. Apply today!
- Cleveland Metropolitan School District, Cleveland, OH
- Superintendent, South San Francisco Unified School District
- South San Francisco Unified School District, South San Francisco, CA
- Aspen High School Principal
- Aspen School District, Aspen, CO
- Director of Schools (Superintendent)
- Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools, Nashville, TN
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations