News in Brief
Rhode Island Considers 2-Tiered Diploma System
Rhode Island's top education officials are considering a two-tiered high school graduation system that would reward the state's top students with a special diploma from the state board of education. Most students would continue to receive diplomas from their local school systems.
Vol. 30, Issue 10, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- International Schools First Ever iFair
- International Schools Services, Multiple Locations
- Superintendent of Schools
- Ashburnham-Westminster Regional Schools, Ashburnham, MA
- Educational Administrator
- YWCA El Paso del Norte, El Paso, TX
- Superintendent, Lexington Public Schools
- Lexington Public Schools, Lexington, MA
- Tennessee State Teacher Fellows Program Director
- Hope Street Group, TN