News in Brief
Rhode Island Considers 2-Tiered Diploma System
Rhode Island's top education officials are considering a two-tiered high school graduation system that would reward the state's top students with a special diploma from the state board of education. Most students would continue to receive diplomas from their local school systems.
Vol. 30, Issue 10, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Information Officer and Special Projects Manager
- Randolph Public Schools, MA
- Dean of Students
- Diman Regional Vocational-Technical High School, Fall River, MA
- Talent Recruiter
- Roaring Fork School DIstrict, Glenwood Springs, CO
- Modern & Classical Languages Department Chair
- New Trier Township High School District 203, Winnetka, IL
- Superintendent of Schools
- Council Rock School District (Pennsylvania), Newtown, PA