News in Brief
Rhode Island Considers 2-Tiered Diploma System
Rhode Island's top education officials are considering a two-tiered high school graduation system that would reward the state's top students with a special diploma from the state board of education. Most students would continue to receive diplomas from their local school systems.
Vol. 30, Issue 10, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Classroom Teachers
- The Cambridge Schools, Doha, Qa, Qatar
- Upper School (6th-12th grade) General Studies Principal
- Robert M. Beren Academy, Houston, TX
- Superintendent, Clarke County Public Schools
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Berryville, VA
- SUPERINTENDENT OF SCHOOLS - CANTON, MS
- Canton Public School District, Canton, MS
- Masconomet RSD Superintendent of Schools
- New England School Development Council, Topsfield, MA