Minneapolis Ordered to Pay Workers $17 Million
A state arbitrator has ordered the Minneapolis school district to pay nearly $17 million to teachers and support-staff members after ruling they were unjustly denied raises and merit pay for two years. The district cited budget problems during the 2008...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Immediate Teaching Positions Available at New Visions! Apply Now!
- New Visions for Public Schools, NY
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- English Teacher
- MVCSD, Mount Vernon, NY
- Superintendent of Schools - SAU 9
- SAU 9 - Conway, NH, Conway, NH
- Executive Director
- Doctors Charter School, Miami Shores, FL