News in Brief
Minneapolis Ordered to Pay Workers $17 Million
A state arbitrator has ordered the Minneapolis school district to pay nearly $17 million to teachers and support-staff members after ruling they were unjustly denied raises and merit pay for two years. The district cited budget problems during the 2008 to 2010 school years.
Vol. 30, Issue 10, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- International Schools First Ever iFair
- International Schools Services, Multiple Locations
- Superintendent, Lexington Public Schools
- Lexington Public Schools, Lexington, MA
- Superintendent of Schools
- Ashburnham-Westminster Regional Schools, Ashburnham, MA
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY
- Educational Administrator
- YWCA El Paso del Norte, El Paso, TX