News in Brief
Minneapolis Ordered to Pay Workers $17 Million
A state arbitrator has ordered the Minneapolis school district to pay nearly $17 million to teachers and support-staff members after ruling they were unjustly denied raises and merit pay for two years. The district cited budget problems during the 2008 to 2010 school years.
Vol. 30, Issue 10, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Data Director
- NAIS, DC
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Assistant Superintendent - Curriculum and Instruction
- Darien Public Schools, Darien, CT
- Principal - Capital High School
- Kanawha County Public Schools, Charleston, WV
- Principal - T.C. Williams High School
- T.C. Williams High School, Alexandria, VA