News in Brief
Minneapolis Ordered to Pay Workers $17 Million
A state arbitrator has ordered the Minneapolis school district to pay nearly $17 million to teachers and support-staff members after ruling they were unjustly denied raises and merit pay for two years. The district cited budget problems during the 2008 to 2010 school years.
Vol. 30, Issue 10, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Engineering & Robotics Teacher
- String Theory Schools, Philadelphia, PA
- Herricks School District, New Hyde Park, NY
- High School Dean of Academics
- Paul Public Charter School, Washington, DC
- PRINCIPAL - POWELL MIDDLE SCHOOL
- Hernando County School District, Brooksville, FL
- Summer Math Curriculum Development Associate (3): Grades K-2; Grades 3-5; Grades 6-8
- The Partnership for Inner-City Education, New York, NY