News in Brief
Minneapolis Ordered to Pay Workers $17 Million
A state arbitrator has ordered the Minneapolis school district to pay nearly $17 million to teachers and support-staff members after ruling they were unjustly denied raises and merit pay for two years. The district cited budget problems during the 2008 to 2010 school years.
Vol. 30, Issue 10, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Coordinator of Connected Learning
- Center Grove Community School Corporation, Greenwood, IN
- Executive Director
- Charter School NYC, New York, NY
- Superintendent of Catholic Schools
- The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Washington, Washington, DC
- Head of School
- Brownell-Talbot School, Omaha, NE
- Milwaukee Public Schools, Milwaukee, WI