News in Brief
Minneapolis Ordered to Pay Workers $17 Million
A state arbitrator has ordered the Minneapolis school district to pay nearly $17 million to teachers and support-staff members after ruling they were unjustly denied raises and merit pay for two years. The district cited budget problems during the 2008 to 2010 school years.
Vol. 30, Issue 10, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY
- Senior Director, Professional Development Product Management
- The College Board, New York, NY
- Superintendent, Somerville Public Schools
- Somerville Public Schools, Somerville, MA
- Superintendent, South Orange & Maplewood
- The School District of South Orange & Maplewood, Maplewood, NJ
- Superintendent, Lexington Public Schools
- Lexington Public Schools, Lexington, MA