Texas Textbooks: 'Pro-Islamic' Bias?
The Texas state board of education, which earlier this year stirred national controversy with its overhaul of social studies standards, is again drawing headlines—and fierce debate—over a resolution warning textbook publishers against infusing their...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Portola Valley School District, Portola Valley, CA
- Chief Academic Officer
- Maryland State Department of Education, MD
- Chattahoochee Hills Charter School, Multiple Locations
- Roaring Fork School District, Carbondale, CO
- Ann Arbor Public Schools, Ann Arbor, MI