Indiana District Settles With Student in Bias Lawsuit
An Indiana school district has reached an out-of-court settlement ending a three-year-long lawsuit that accused school officials of violating a biracial student’s civil rights by suspending her after a fight...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- School Superintendent
- Westborough Public Schools, Westborough, MA
- 3rd Grade Teacher
- New Hope Academy Charter School, Brooklyn, NY
- Associate Director of Marketing & Business Development
- Generation Ready, New York, NY
- Superintendent of Schools
- Florence Public School District One, Florence, SC