Teachers and the Economic Stimulus
“K–12 Job Trends Amidst Stimulus Funds: Early Findings”
Although the total number of education jobs is dropping at unprecedented levels, the federal economic-stimulus package approved last year by Congress can be credited with paying for 342,000, or 5.5 percent, of all teaching jobs nationally this school year, according to a new report .
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Executive Director
- Doctors Charter School, Miami Shores, FL
- Benilde-St. Margaret's, St. Louis Park, MN
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Superintendent of Schools
- Orleans Parish School District, New Orleans, LA
- Superintendent of Schools - SAU 9
- SAU 9 - Conway, NH, Conway, NH