Teachers and the Economic Stimulus
“K–12 Job Trends Amidst Stimulus Funds: Early Findings”
Although the total number of education jobs is dropping at unprecedented levels, the federal economic-stimulus package approved last year by Congress can be credited with paying for 342,000, or 5.5 percent, of all teaching jobs nationally this school year, according to a new report .
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Amargosa Valley Elementary School, Amargosa Valley, NV
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda
- Regional Area Partner
- Focus EduVation, US
- Round Rock ISD, Round Rock, TX
- Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, VA