D.C. Catholic Schools Chief Leaving
The superintendent of the Archdiocese of Washingtons schools says she is leaving the post for a position at Boston College. Patricia Weitzel-ONeill has been superintendent of the 28,600-student Roman Catholic school system since 2002. Ms. Weitzel-ONeill will head the Center for Catholic Education at Boston College after she leaves the archdiocese in June. In the District of Columbia, Ms. Weitzel-ONeill had to battle declining enrollment and financial difficulties, problems that have...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Senior Curriculum Developer and Trainer
- Institute For Curriculum Services, San Francisco, CA
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Executive Director
- Doctors Charter School, Miami Shores, FL
- English Teacher
- MVCSD, Mount Vernon, NY
- Immediate Teaching Positions Available at New Visions! Apply Now!
- New Visions for Public Schools, NY