News in Brief
D.C. Catholic Schools Chief Leaving
The superintendent of the Archdiocese of Washingtons schools says she is leaving the post for a position at Boston College. Patricia Weitzel-ONeill has been superintendent of the 28,600-student Roman Catholic school system since 2002. Ms. Weitzel-ONeill will head the Center for Catholic Education at Boston College after she leaves the archdiocese in June. In the District of Columbia, Ms. Weitzel-ONeill had to battle declining enrollment and financial difficulties, problems that have affected many Catholic schools.
Vol. 29, Issue 25, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Principal - Capital High School
- Kanawha County Public Schools, Charleston, WV
- Assistant Superintendent - Curriculum and Instruction
- Darien Public Schools, Darien, CT
- Data Director
- NAIS, DC
- Principal - T.C. Williams High School
- T.C. Williams High School, Alexandria, VA
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations