News in Brief
AFT Taps Editor to Lead Fund
Ann Bradley, a longtime reporter and editor for Education Week, has been hired by the 1.4 million-member American Federation of Teachers to serve as interim director of the unions $3.3 million Innovation Fund. The initiative is intended to seed reforms designed in concert by teachers and administrators. Ms. Bradley joined Education Week as a staff writer in 1989. As an assistant managing editor for the past decade, she oversaw coverage of school leadership and urban education, among other issues.
Vol. 29, Issue 24, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Durham Public Schools, Durham, NC
- Plainfield Director of Special Services
- New England School Development Council, Meriden, NH
- Principal Highland Park High School
- Township High School District #113, IL
- T3 Teacher Leader
- Teach Plus, Multiple Locations
- Supervisor, Secondary Literacy Instruction
- Montgomery County Public Schools, MD