News in Brief
AFT Taps Editor to Lead Fund
Ann Bradley, a longtime reporter and editor for Education Week, has been hired by the 1.4 million-member American Federation of Teachers to serve as interim director of the unions $3.3 million Innovation Fund. The initiative is intended to seed reforms designed in concert by teachers and administrators. Ms. Bradley joined Education Week as a staff writer in 1989. As an assistant managing editor for the past decade, she oversaw coverage of school leadership and urban education, among other issues.
Vol. 29, Issue 24, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Principal - Secondary (Pool)
- Jefferson County Public Schools, Golden, CO
- School Based Therapist
- Okanogan Behavioral HealthCare, Omak, WA
- Eugene School District 4J, Eugene, OR
- Program Officer, Teacher Development
- Knowles Science Teaching Foundation, Moorestown, NJ
- Multiple Positions
- Township High School District 113, IL