News in Brief
AFT Taps Editor to Lead Fund
Ann Bradley, a longtime reporter and editor for Education Week, has been hired by the 1.4 million-member American Federation of Teachers to serve as interim director of the unions $3.3 million Innovation Fund. The initiative is intended to seed reforms designed in concert by teachers and administrators. Ms. Bradley joined Education Week as a staff writer in 1989. As an assistant managing editor for the past decade, she oversaw coverage of school leadership and urban education, among other issues.
Vol. 29, Issue 24, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Senior Programs Manager (Customer Loyalty)
- Northwest Evaluation Association, Multiple Locations
- Director, Professional Development Curriculum Design & Development
- Northwest Evaluation Association, Portland, OR
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Blended High School Principal in NC
- Rocky Mount Prep, Rocky Mount, NC
- Assistant Superintendent, Human Resources
- Arlington Public Schools, Arlington, VA