News in Brief
AFT Taps Editor to Lead Fund
Ann Bradley, a longtime reporter and editor for Education Week, has been hired by the 1.4 million-member American Federation of Teachers to serve as interim director of the unions $3.3 million Innovation Fund. The initiative is intended to seed reforms designed in concert by teachers and administrators. Ms. Bradley joined Education Week as a staff writer in 1989. As an assistant managing editor for the past decade, she oversaw coverage of school leadership and urban education, among other issues.
Vol. 29, Issue 24, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- International Schools First Ever iFair
- International Schools Services, Multiple Locations
- Fort Worth Independent School District, Forth Worth, TX
- Head of School/President
- Saint Gertrude High School, Richmond, VA
- Superintendent, Lexington Public Schools
- Lexington Public Schools, Lexington, MA
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY