Program Uses Video to Teach Math, Physics
College Entrepreneur Shares Video to Solve Problems
Leo Shmuylovich knows a lot about how tutoring can take a student from confused to confident.
The Washington University graduate student has worked as a tutor for several test-preparation companies over the years, helping St. Louis-area high school students prepare for college-entrance exams.
In that time, he noticed that similar problems hindered many students working on...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ
- Elementary Principal
- Forest Grove School District, Forest Grove, OR
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction
- Lake Forest School District 67 & 115, Lake Forest, IL
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations