News in Brief
Support for Bus Seat Belts
A poll says almost three of every four Connecticut voters support legislation requiring seat belts on school buses in the state. The Quinnipiac University survey, released last week, comes as state legislators are expected to consider a proposed requirement for seat belts on new buses, and possibly to order school districts to retrofit their fleets.
Vol. 29, Issue 19, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Charter School Operator
- Options PCS, Multiple Locations
- Director of Secondary Education
- Minneapolis Public Schools, MN
- Mathematics Instructional Support Coach
- Weymouth Public Schools, Weymouth, MA
- Principal-Multiple Vacancies
- Polk County Schools, Bartow, FL
- Senior Director, Business Development and Education Services
- Foundations, Inc., Mount Laurel, NJ