News in Brief
Support for Bus Seat Belts
A poll says almost three of every four Connecticut voters support legislation requiring seat belts on school buses in the state. The Quinnipiac University survey, released last week, comes as state legislators are expected to consider a proposed requirement for seat belts on new buses, and possibly to order school districts to retrofit their fleets.
Vol. 29, Issue 19, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Office Assistant
- Bell Shore Florist, CA
- Head of School
- Saint James School, Montgomery, AL
- Program Officer, Teacher Development
- Knowles Science Teaching Foundation, Moorestown, NJ
- Director of Operations (Spanish Fluency Required)
- Ascend Learning, Brooklyn, NY
- Middle School Director
- Greensboro Day School, Greensboro, NC