News in Brief
Support for Bus Seat Belts
A poll says almost three of every four Connecticut voters support legislation requiring seat belts on school buses in the state. The Quinnipiac University survey, released last week, comes as state legislators are expected to consider a proposed requirement for seat belts on new buses, and possibly to order school districts to retrofit their fleets.
Vol. 29, Issue 19, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent, Somerville Public Schools
- Somerville Public Schools, Somerville, MA
- Fort Worth Independent School District, Forth Worth, TX
- Head of School/President
- Saint Gertrude High School, Richmond, VA
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY
- Superintendent, Lexington Public Schools
- Lexington Public Schools, Lexington, MA