News in Brief
Support for Bus Seat Belts
A poll says almost three of every four Connecticut voters support legislation requiring seat belts on school buses in the state. The Quinnipiac University survey, released last week, comes as state legislators are expected to consider a proposed requirement for seat belts on new buses, and possibly to order school districts to retrofit their fleets.
Vol. 29, Issue 19, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Current Superintendent Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Vice President -Curriculum & Instruction
- Discovery Communications, Silver Spring, MD
- CHIEF ACADEMIC OFFICER ASSISTANT SUPERINTENDANT, OPERATIONS
- Fresno Unified School District, Fresno, CA
- Highland Falls-Fort Montgomery CSD, Highland Falls, NY
- Executive Director
- Sturgis Charter Public School, Multiple Locations