Support for Bus Seat Belts
A poll says almost three of every four Connecticut voters support legislation requiring seat belts on school buses in the state. The Quinnipiac University survey, released last week, comes as state legislators are expected to consider a proposed requirement for seat belts on new buses, and possibly to order school districts...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, VA
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda
- Amargosa Valley Elementary School, Amargosa Valley, NV
- Christ the King Preparatory School, NJ
- Regional Area Partner
- Focus EduVation, US