Georgia Districts Scrutinizing Testing Practices
Audit Spurs Closer State Monitoring of Results
An audit that showed 5th grade math exams were altered after the fact at four public schools in Georgia has had districts across the state scrambling to tighten rules for administering tests before they start...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Chief Schools Officer - International Baccalaureate (IB)
- International Baccalaureate, Bethesda, MD
- Randolph, MA Superintendent
- NESDEC, Randolph, MA
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- Superintendent of Schools
- Orleans Parish School District, New Orleans, LA