Hawaii's Kamehameha Schools to Introduce 'Virtual' Merit Pay
The Kamehameha Schools in Hawaii will begin experimenting this coming fall with a merit-based-pay program for teachers and administrators, with the aim of eventually adopting the system...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Superintendent of Schools
- Orleans Parish School District, New Orleans, LA
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- 9-12 Social Studies/PE & Health Teacher #349
- Nye County School District, Pahrump, NV
- Chief Schools Officer - International Baccalaureate (IB)
- International Baccalaureate, Bethesda, MD