“Preschool Adequacy and Efficiency in California: Issues, Policy Options, and Recommendations”
California can make low-cost improvements to its early-education system now and lay the foundation for future improvements when the state’s fiscal condition improves, according a report released by the nonprofit RAND Corp. , a research organization that has studied preschool...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Assistant Professor of Educational Administration
- Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, MS
- Superintendent of Schools - SAU 9
- SAU 9 - Conway, NH, Conway, NH
- Executive Director
- Doctors Charter School, Miami Shores, FL
- Immediate Teaching Positions Available at New Visions! Apply Now!
- New Visions for Public Schools, NY
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA