“Preschool Adequacy and Efficiency in California: Issues, Policy Options, and Recommendations”
California can make low-cost improvements to its early-education system now and lay the foundation for future improvements when the state’s fiscal condition improves, according a report released by the nonprofit RAND Corp. , a research organization that has studied preschool...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, VA
- Christ the King Preparatory School, NJ
- Round Rock ISD, Round Rock, TX
- Amargosa Valley Elementary School, Amargosa Valley, NV
- Regional Area Partner
- Focus EduVation, US