News in Brief
Wisconsin Probes Use of 'Quiet Rooms'
Wisconsin is investigating Ashland Middle School for allegedly misusing its quiet rooms. State rules call for the rooms to be used only to seclude students who are a threat to themselves or others. Principal Brian Anderson has said the rooms may have been misused in the past, but alternative-education staff members are now following state rules.
Vol. 28, Issue 30, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- International Schools First Ever iFair
- International Schools Services, Multiple Locations
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY
- Superintendent of Schools
- Ashburnham-Westminster Regional Schools, Ashburnham, MA
- Tennessee State Teacher Fellows Program Director
- Hope Street Group, TN
- Superintendent, Lexington Public Schools
- Lexington Public Schools, Lexington, MA