News in Brief
Wisconsin Probes Use of 'Quiet Rooms'
Wisconsin is investigating Ashland Middle School for allegedly misusing its quiet rooms. State rules call for the rooms to be used only to seclude students who are a threat to themselves or others. Principal Brian Anderson has said the rooms may have been misused in the past, but alternative-education staff members are now following state rules.
Vol. 28, Issue 30, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Superintendent of Catholic Schools
- The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Washington, Washington, DC
- Professional Development Specialist
- Center for Applied Linguistics, Washington, DC
- Invitation to Teaching Professionals to Score edTPA
- Pearson, US
- High School Principal, Chicago Public Schools
- AUSL, Chicago, IL
- Head of School
- Stamford American International School Singapore, Singapore, Singapore