Obama Echoes Bush on Education Ideas
President Barack Obama campaigned on a message of change, but when it comes to K-12 education, he appears to be walking in the policy footsteps of his recent predecessors,...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Associate Director of Marketing & Business Development
- Generation Ready, New York, NY
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- Superintendent of Schools
- Florence Public School District One, Florence, SC
- Senior Technical Assistance Consultant (7372)
- American Institutes for Research, Naperville, IL
- 3rd Grade Teacher
- New Hope Academy Charter School, Brooklyn, NY