Labor Leader Honored
The Los Angeles Unified School District has voted to make Cesar Chavez’s March 31 birthday a school holiday. The school board resolution approved last month calls for Superintendent Ramon Cortines to come up with a plan to drop another holiday in favor of the day off to honor the late...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Immediate Teaching Positions Available at New Visions! Apply Now!
- New Visions for Public Schools, NY
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Senior Curriculum Developer and Trainer
- Institute For Curriculum Services, San Francisco, CA
- English Teacher
- MVCSD, Mount Vernon, NY
- Assistant Professor of Educational Administration
- Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, MS