Science Skills in China and the U.S.
"Learning and Scientific Reasoning"
First-year college students in China outperformed their American counterparts in a test of their knowledge of specific scientific concepts in mechanics, electricity, and magnetism, says a study in the journal Science .
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction
- Lake Forest School District 67 & 115, Lake Forest, IL
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations
- Elementary Principal
- Forest Grove School District, Forest Grove, OR
- K-12 Teachers
- The International Educator, Multiple Locations