U.S. Says Schools Got Tainted Peanut Foods
The U.S. Department of Agriculture said last week that potentially contaminated peanut butter and roasted peanuts processed by the Peanut Corp. of America were sent to schools in California, Idaho, and Minnesota for the free school...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- 3rd Grade Teacher
- New Hope Academy Charter School, Brooklyn, NY
- Director of Product Marketing, Assessment
- Scholastic Inc., Manhattan, NY
- Notre Dame Cristo Rey High School, Lawrence, MA
- Associate Director of Marketing & Business Development
- Generation Ready, New York, NY
- Flagler County Public Schools, Bunnell, FL