News in Brief
Missouri Schools Chief Dies
D. Kent King, a longtime superintendent who was Missouri's education commissioner for the past eight years, died Jan. 7. He was 65 and had been diagnosed with a brain tumor in October 2006.
Mr. King became the commissioner in September 2000 and was just the fourth person to hold that position since its creation in 1945.
Vol. 28, Issue 18, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Head of School
- Stamford American International School Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
- Superintendent Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- DIRECTOR OF EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION
- Mississippi Department of Education, Jackson, MS
- Invitation to Teaching Professionals to Score edTPA
- Pearson, US
- High School Principal, Chicago Public Schools
- AUSL, Chicago, IL