News in Brief
Missouri Schools Chief Dies
D. Kent King, a longtime superintendent who was Missouri's education commissioner for the past eight years, died Jan. 7. He was 65 and had been diagnosed with a brain tumor in October 2006.
Mr. King became the commissioner in September 2000 and was just the fourth person to hold that position since its creation in 1945.
Vol. 28, Issue 18, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director, Professional Development Curriculum Design & Development
- Northwest Evaluation Association, Portland, OR
- Middle School Teachers - $125K Salary
- The Equity Project (TEP) Charter School, New York, NY
- Teach/Work in Indian Country
- www.Indian-Ed.com, US
- Alphonsus Academy & Center for the Arts, Chicago, IL
- Online Career Fair - Clark County School District
- Clark County School District, Las Vegas, NV