"Special Education in America: The State of Students With Disabilities in the Nation’s High Schools"
Federal and state officials collect data about the characteristics of students with disabilities and certain outcomes for those students, but little is known about the quality of education they receive, according to a report from the Editorial Projects...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- English Teacher
- MVCSD, Mount Vernon, NY
- Assistant Professor of Educational Administration
- Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, MS
- Executive Director
- Doctors Charter School, Miami Shores, FL
- Superintendent of Schools - SAU 9
- SAU 9 - Conway, NH, Conway, NH