Va. Governor to Chair SREB
Virginia Gov. Tim Kaine, a Democrat, has been elected chairman of the Southern Regional Education Board . Mr. Kaine, who became governor in 2006 and has been a champion of expanding prekindergarten and raising teachers’ salaries, succeeds Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue,...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Diversity Hiring Fair
- The Potomac SChool, Mclean, VA
- Superintendent of Schools
- Orleans Parish School District, New Orleans, LA
- High School Principal
- New Albany Plain Local Schools, New Albany, OH
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO