News in Brief
Va. Governor to Chair SREB
Virginia Gov. Tim Kaine, a Democrat, has been elected chairman of the Southern Regional Education Board. Mr. Kaine, who became governor in 2006 and has been a champion of expanding prekindergarten and raising teachers’ salaries, succeeds Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue, a Republican, as chairman.
Vol. 27, Issue 45, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Information Officer and Special Projects Manager
- Randolph Public Schools, MA
- Modern & Classical Languages Department Chair
- New Trier Township High School District 203, Winnetka, IL
- Talent Recruiter
- Roaring Fork School DIstrict, Glenwood Springs, CO
- Big Lake School District, Big Lake, MN, Big Lake, MN
- Superintendent of Schools
- Fremont County School District #14, Ethete, WY