Cultivating a Diversity of Talent
Programs aim for growth in STEM achievement—and interest—among underrepresented groups.
Raising the performance of underrepresented groups in STEM-related subjects—and sparking their enthusiasm for those disciplines—has become a major focus of policymakers in recent years.
Yet many uncertainties remain about how best...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Amargosa Valley Elementary School, Amargosa Valley, NV
- Charter School Director (Head of School)
- International Preparatory Academy, Detroit, MI
- Roaring Fork School District, Carbondale, CO
- Chattahoochee Hills Charter School, Multiple Locations
- Round Rock ISD, Round Rock, TX