U.S. Dept. of Ed. Awards Grants to Cover Fees for AP, IB Exams
The U.S. Department of Education announced last week that it will award $11 million in grants to 39 states to help low-income students cover fees for Advanced Placement...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Ann Arbor Public Schools, Ann Arbor, MI
- Roaring Fork School District, Carbondale, CO
- Portola Valley School District, Portola Valley, CA
- Chattahoochee Hills Charter School, Multiple Locations
- Chief Academic Officer
- Maryland State Department of Education, MD