State of the States
Gov. Dave Freudenthal (D) • Feb. 11
Unlike many other states, Wyoming finds itself in a healthy financial position, thanks to its mineral and energy wealth, but after making huge investments in education over the past few years, it’s time for restraint, Gov. Freudenthal told lawmakers. For the first year of the two-year budget cycle that begins this summer, he has recommended $1.4 billion in education spending, compared with the $1.1 billion that was appropriated for the current fiscal year. The governor also recommended spending $458 million over the two-year cycle for school renovation and construction.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- ELEM ED 4
- Brevard Public Schools, Melbourne, FL
- Anticipated Evaluation Team Leader Fall 17
- Springfield Public Schools, Springfield, MA
- Part-Time Online ESL teacher
- 51Talk, US
- Communities In Schools of North Carolina, Raleigh, NC
- LBSI Teacher with Special Education Early Childhood Endorsement
- New Horizon Center, Chicago, IL