Coalition Calls for Opening Access to Publicly Funded School Materials
A coalition of educators, colleges, and foundations is urging governments and publishers to make publicly funded educational materials available online for free, according to a declaration released by...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Diversity Hiring Fair
- The Potomac SChool, Mclean, VA
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- Principal - Elementary (Pool)
- Jefferson County Public Schools, Golden, CO
- Superintendent of Schools
- Orleans Parish School District, New Orleans, LA