News in Brief
Bush Nominates New Head for Special Education Office
President Bush has nominated Tracy R. Justesen to be the assistant secretary for special education and rehabilitative services in the U.S. Department of Education. The appointment requires Senate approval.
Mr. Justesen, 39, serves as the deputy director of the National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research in the department. He previously served as an attorney-adviser in the disability-rights section of the Department of Justice.
Mr. Justesen’s twin brother, Troy R. Justesen, is the Education Department’s assistant secretary for vocational and adult education. Troy Justesen previously was the acting director of the office of special education programs.
Vol. 27, Issue 13, Pages 4-5
- High School Physics Teacher
- The International Eduator (TIE), Major cities worldwide, In, United Kingdom
- Jefferson County Public Schools WV, Charles Town, WV
- Middle School Teachers - $125K Salary
- The Equity Project (TEP) Charter School, New York, NY
- High School Principal
- Unionvile-Chadds Ford School District, Kennett Square, PA
- World History Teacher
- The Bolles School, Jacksonville, FL