Postsecondary Appointee Wins Confirmation
The Senate on Aug. 1 confirmed by voice vote the nomination of Diane Auer Jones as assistant secretary for postsecondary education in the Department of Education. Ms. Jones, who has served as principal deputy assistant secretary for the office of postsecondary education, replaces Sally L. Stroup, who left the department last year to work as deputy staff director for Republicans for the House...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Lawrence Family Development Charter School, Lawrence, MA
- Director of Product Marketing, Assessment
- Scholastic Inc., Manhattan, NY
- Notre Dame Cristo Rey High School, Lawrence, MA
- 3rd Grade Teacher
- New Hope Academy Charter School, Brooklyn, NY
- Flagler County Public Schools, Bunnell, FL