News in Brief: A Washington Roundup
Postsecondary Appointee Wins Confirmation
The Senate on Aug. 1 confirmed by voice vote the nomination of Diane Auer Jones as assistant secretary for postsecondary education in the Department of Education. Ms. Jones, who has served as principal deputy assistant secretary for the office of postsecondary education, replaces Sally L. Stroup, who left the department last year to work as deputy staff director for Republicans for the House Education and Labor Committee.
Vol. 26, Issue 45, Page 24
- Assistant Professor of Education: Educational Leadership/Teacher Leadership
- Maryville University, MO
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Principal Highland Park High School
- Township High School District #113, IL
- K-12 NEA Science Teachers Wanted for NGSS Curriculum Project. Earn $15k!
- BetterLesson, US
- Durham Public Schools, Durham, NC