Postsecondary Appointee Wins Confirmation
The Senate on Aug. 1 confirmed by voice vote the nomination of Diane Auer Jones as assistant secretary for postsecondary education in the Department of Education. Ms. Jones, who has served as principal deputy assistant secretary for the office of postsecondary education, replaces Sally L. Stroup, who left the department last year to work as deputy staff director for Republicans for the House...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Assistant/Associate Professor, Literacy
- Regis University, Denver, CO
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations
- Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction
- Lake Forest School District 67 & 115, Lake Forest, IL
- Elementary Principal
- Forest Grove School District, Forest Grove, OR