The new technology standards outlined by the Washington-based International Society for Technology in Education emphasize creativity and innovation.
The standards are followed by 48 states and many countries around the world. Representatives from 23 countries participated in the drafting of the standards.
- High School Physics Teacher
- The International Eduator (TIE), Major cities worldwide, In, United Kingdom
- Middle School Teachers - $125K Salary
- The Equity Project (TEP) Charter School, New York, NY
- Director, Adult and Career Education
- The School District of Lee County, Fort Myers, FL
- World History Teacher
- The Bolles School, Jacksonville, FL
- Jefferson County Public Schools WV, Charles Town, WV