The new technology standards outlined by the Washington-based International Society for Technology in Education emphasize creativity and innovation.
The standards are followed by 48 states and many countries around the world. Representatives from 23 countries participated in the drafting of the standards.
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda
- Round Rock ISD, Round Rock, TX
- Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, VA
- Christ the King Preparatory School, NJ
- Amargosa Valley Elementary School, Amargosa Valley, NV