The new technology standards outlined by the Washington-based International Society for Technology in Education emphasize creativity and innovation.
The standards are followed by 48 states and many countries around the world. Representatives from 23 countries participated in the drafting of the standards.
- Founding Principal, Charter School
- OLD STURBRIDGE VILLAGE, INC., Sturbridge, MA
- Superintendent, Piedmont Unified School District
- Piedmont Unified School District, Piedmont, CA
- Commissioner of Education
- CT State Department of Education, Hartford, CT
- Portsmouth School Department, Portsmouth, NH
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations