The new technology standards outlined by the Washington-based International Society for Technology in Education emphasize creativity and innovation.
The standards are followed by 48 states and many countries around the world. Representatives from 23 countries participated in the drafting of the standards.
- School Based Therapist
- Okanogan Behavioral HealthCare, Omak, WA
- Multiple Positions
- Township High School District 113, IL
- Program Officer, Teacher Development
- Knowles Science Teaching Foundation, Moorestown, NJ
- Principal - Secondary (Pool)
- Jefferson County Public Schools, Golden, CO
- Eugene School District 4J, Eugene, OR